We are passionate about our staff at Dodd & Co (affectionately known as “Doddies”) and that’s because we appreciate the importance of having a strong team, with different skills and knowledge.
Working for us doesn’t necessarily mean being an accountant or a tax adviser, there are many different branches to our team and lots of fantastic opportunities to build a career here with us. We are good at what we do because we all enjoy our work!
Why choose a career with Dodd & Co?
- Flexible working - We have 'core hours' (10-12 and 2-4) but the rest of your hours can be worked when suits you between 7am and 7pm!
- Up to 30 days paid holiday PLUS Bank Holidays! Plus the opportunity to build an additional 8 days of holiday with our flexible working system
- Remote working opportunity - Giving you the balance and flexibility to work a mix of at home and in the office on a weekly basis
- Paid overtime - Paid at time / time and a half
- Competitive salary and pension - Reviewed annually for everyone
- Health & wellbeing plan - For every member of the team, including access to valuable health and wellbeing services, savings from high street brands and cashback. Also, monthly massages and time off to give blood
- A calendar of regular social events - Including quarterly drinks, a summer party, Christmas party, walking club, competitions, the list goes on
- Training and development - Tailored to you and your role, with a clear progression plan. Technical training to masters level and beyond