Learning is an integral part of Dodd & Co. We are passionate about training and developing our team in the skills, knowledge and attitudes we need to support our success, in turn realising the full potential of each individual employee.
We also love to share our knowledge with anyone who wants to listen. We are keen to dispel the myth that accountancy is boring!
What we offer:
- Opportunities to study a range of professional qualifications
- A “Know how” day to help settle in quickly and feel a part of the team. Everyone is assigned a training “buddy”, someone who is always on hand to help
- Emphasis on soft skills along with technical expertise
- Regular 'Doddie Development Workshops'
- Regular “Pow Wows” and open firm forums held regularly for the whole team to discuss all things Dodds
- Optional twice yearly staff review to discuss individual development and progression opportunities
- We are recognised by a number of professional bodies as an employer who provides excellent training. Approved training office for the ICAEW (Institute of Chartered Accountants in England & Wales), approved employer status for the ACCA (Association of Chartered Certified Accountants) and accredited employer status with the AAT (Association of Accounting Technicians)
- As a registered training firm for the ICAEW we have Chartered Accountant Status. The ICAEW carry out regular reviews of all the firms who are authorised to train ACA students
- A glowing report from the Institute and renewal of our training authorisation has been confirmed
- ACCA approved employer for professional development for more than 10 years, with renewal required every three years to ensure that standards are maintained
For more information on training and opportunities, contact Nicky Hill.