For more information -
Jackie Kirsopp Carlisle
When times get tough, the tough get going! – businesses suffering from financial difficulties is nothing new, and often a result of external influences.
We have a very experienced team able to help you get through the tough times and see the light ahead. We’ve advised and helped hundreds of clients, ranging from advice on formal insolvency, rescue plans, business forecasting, and in some cases just a friendly ear and a sensible sounding board.
So, what can we do for you?
- Find the right ‘solution’ - insolvency ‘rules’ change, a lot! We take the time to keep on top of “what’s in and what’s out”, so that we can give you the best advice on your options to then work out the best solution for you
- Re-engineer, revive or adapt – no business is static. We think outside the box to help you find options to rescue all or part of your business, and we can be there along the way to help you put changes in place
- Budget – we can help you set up and monitor budgets and forecasts, giving you tools to make practical changes
- Get your money tax efficiently – you may be solvent, but it may be time for change, and you need to close down your company and extract your money – we can guide you through this from start to end
- And for our legal colleagues, if you need help with interpretation of anything financially complex or challenging on behalf of your clients, we’ll help you assemble and interpret the facts into a report you can use
For more information or if you have any queries, please contact Jackie Kirsopp.