Whatever kind of business you run, our VAT experts have the experience and knowledge to help you keep your VAT accounting in order.
We have the specialist knowledge to help you minimise your VAT costs, eliminate the administrative burden and ensure that your business is compliant with HM Revenue & Customs regulations. We are also on hand to answer all of your VAT questions from basic queries through to complex planning issues.
So, what can we do for you?
- Guide you through processes and advise of the implications for your business, should your business be legally obliged to register or deregister for VAT or if you wish to do so voluntarily
- Provide training in all areas from recording VAT transactions through to more complex partial exemption calculations
- Assist you in the preparation and filing of your VAT returns, and help you to obtain any VAT refunds that are due
- Provide expert knowledge on a number of VAT schemes available to businesses which may be suitable, but more importantly, may be beneficial to your business
- Offer bespoke VAT reviews or consider specific VAT implications relating to one off projects, reporting our findings to you in a meaningful way
- Help reclaim VAT paid under the DIY Housebuilders Scheme, when building a new dwelling / converting a barn into a dwelling
The everchanging world of VAT can be complex and daunting particularly in uncertain times, we can take the stress out of this by helping you to understand what the changes are, how they affect YOUR business and then guide you in the right direction.