For more information -
Kathryn Brown Carlisle
Business tax can be complicated but it doesn't need to be, that's where we come in! We provide many and varied corporation tax advisory services.
So, what can we do for you?
- Approach company tax planning “in the round”, considering the tax position of both the company and its individual owner-managers so that the best possible tax outcome is achieved overall
- Corporation tax compliance including company tax returns, calculating tax liabilities and dealing with HMRC enquiries
- Advise on the tax aspects of corporate restructuring, including share for share exchanges, company purchases of own shares, family successions and management buy outs, and obtaining HMRC clearances
- Providing tax advice on various share incentive schemes for management
- Making Research and Development (R&D) tax relief claims, both under the SME R&D scheme and under the RDEC “large company” scheme
To find out more about our business and corporation tax services please contact Kathryn Brown.